Friday, November 28, 2014
Tyre of choice by the Lotus Mopro Challenge, the Porsche-Ferrari Challenge and selected by Tony Sullens to win the 2004 Targa Tasmania. Suggested for circuit racing, tarmac rallies, supersprint and hill climb events.
Special features include:
- Road Legal DOT approved tyre
- Advanced silica tread compound for superior wet & dry traction and handling
- Large lateral and centre channels provide maximim water evacuation
- Advanced directional design for superior acceleration, braking and cornering. Directional tread and symmetric construction allows tyre remounting 'inside-out' to extend tyre life
- Two nylon cap plies give high speed stability and resistance to centrifugal forces.
- Two wide steel belts provide excellent cornering power and stable footprint.
- Tread belts - 2 steel, 2 Rayon, 2 Nylon
- Side Wall Belts - 3 Rayon
- Compounds - Soft, Medium and Hard
Copyright 2009 by Hornibrook Motorsport